We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The Cisco Catalyst 3560-CX and 2960-CX Series Compact Switches help optimize network deployments. These Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) managed switches are ideal for high-speed data connectivity, Wi-Fi backhaul, and Power over Ethernet (PoE) connectivity in places where space is at a premium. With a single copper or fiber cable from the wiring closet, Catalyst compact switches enable IP connectivity for devices such as IP phones, wireless access points, surveillance cameras, PCs, and video endpoints.
- Mnfr. Part #: WS-C3560CX-12PC-S
- 8 or 12 Gigabit Ethernet ports with line rate forwarding performance
- Gigabit and Multigigabit (100 Mbps/1/2.5/5/10 Gbps) copper, small form-factor pluggable (SFP) or 10G SFP+ uplinks
- Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) support with up to 240W of PoE budget
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) pass-through enables the compact switch to draw Cisco Universal PoE (Cisco UPOE™) power from the wiring closet and pass it to end devices (selected model) with the additional option to be powered by auxiliary AC-DC or DC-DC power adapter
- Cisco Instant Access mode to enable single point of management and simplify operation (selected models)
- Advanced Layer 2 (LAN Base) and Layer 3 (IP Base) support with an option to upgrade to IP services
- Fanless design and silent operation
- Total Number of Network Ports: 12
- Token Ring Port: No
- LRE Port: No
- Uplink Port: Yes
- Bypass: No
- Modular: No
- Management Port: No
- USB: No
- Number of PoE+ (RJ-45) Ports: 12
- Stack Port: No
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 2
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 12 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Uplink
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 2
- Expansion Slot Type: SFP
- Shared SFP Slot: No
- Number of SFP Slots: 2
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.