We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
Cisco Catalyst 2960-X series switch is fixed-configuration, stackable Gigabit Ethernet switches that provide enterprise-class access for campus and branch applications. Designed for operational simplicity to lower total cost of ownership, they enable scalable, secure and energy-efficient business operations with intelligent services and a range of advanced Cisco IOS software features.
- Mnfr. Part #: WS-C2960X-48LPD-L
- Energy saving hibernation modes that reduce energy consumption by up to 90% when the switch is not in use
- IEEE 802.3az EEE (Energy-Efficient Ethernet) enables dynamic power savings on all switch ports
- Auto SmartPorts automatically configures port settings based on device type for simplified configuration and rapid deployment
- NetFlow Lite detects IP packet types and provides enhanced visibility into the network
- IPv6 first hop security protects against IPv6 address theft and malicious attacks
- One policy through integration with Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) simplifies policy management
- One management through integration with Cisco Prime provides ease of use
- Total Number of Network Ports: 48
- Token Ring Port: No
- LRE Port: No
- Bypass: No
- Modular: No
- Management Port: Yes
- USB: Yes
- Number of PoE (RJ-45) Ports: 12
- Number of PoE+ (RJ-45) Ports: 12
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 24
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 2 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 48 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.