We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
Meet the industry's first adaptive, threat-focused next-generation firewall (NGFW) designed for a new era of threat and advanced malware protection. Cisco® ASA with FirePOWER Services delivers integrated threat defense for the entire attack continuum - before, during, and after an attack - by combining the proven security capabilities of the Cisco ASA firewall with the industry-leading Sourcefire® threat and advanced malware protection features together in a single device. The solution uniquely extends the capabilities of the Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls beyond what today's NGFW solutions are capable of.
- Mnfr. Part #: ASA5525-FPWR-K9
- Broad and deep network security through an array of cloud- and software-based integrated security services
- Comprehensive antimalware capabilities, including antivirus, botnet traffic filter, and antispyware
- Highly effective intrusion prevention system (IPS) with Cisco global correlation
- High-performance VPN and always-on remote access
- The ability to enable additional security services quickly and easily in response to changing needs
- Virtualization: 750 x IPsec VPN Peers / 2 x Premium AnyConnect VPN Peers / 500000 x Concurrent Connections / 20000 x New Connections/Second / 200 x Virtual Interfaces (VLANs) / 2 x Security Contexts
- Firewall Protection Supported: Application Layer Filtering, Remote Access Authentication, Access Control, Intrusion Prevention, Malware Protection, Anti-spyware, Antivirus, Worm Scanning, Content Filtering
- Encryption Standard: 3DES, AES
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Standard: 10/100/1000Base-T
- Wireless Specifications
- Wireless LAN: No
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 1
- Manageable: Yes
- Standard Memory: 8 GB
- Flash Memory: 8 GB
- Input Voltage: 230 V AC
- Input Voltage: 120 V AC
- Total Number of Ports: 8
- DSL Port: No
- USB: Yes
- PoE (RJ-45) Port: No
- Management Port: Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 8
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.