We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
Cisco ASA with FirePOWER Services brings distinctive threat-focused next-generation security services to the Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewalls and Cisco ASA 5585-X Adaptive Security Appliance firewall products. It provides comprehensive protection from known and advanced threats, including protection against targeted and persistent malware attacks. Cisco ASA is the world's most widely deployed, enterprise-class stateful firewall.
- Mfr. Part #: ASA5516-FPWR-K9
- Site-to-site and remote access VPN and advanced clustering provide highly secure, high-performance access and high availability to help ensure business continuity
- Granular Application Visibility and Control (AVC) supports more than 3,000 application-layer and risk-based controls that can launch tailored intrusion prevention system (IPS) threat detection policies to optimize security effectiveness
- The industry-leading Cisco ASA with FirePOWER next-generation IPS (NGIPS) provides highly effective threat prevention and full contextual awareness of users, infrastructure, applications, and content to detect multivector threats and automate defense response
- Reputation- and category-based URL filtering offer comprehensive alerting and control over suspicious web traffic and enforce policies on hundreds of millions of URLs in more than 80 categories
- AMP provides industry-leading breach detection effectiveness, a low total cost of ownership, and superior protection value that helps you discover, understand, and stop malware and emerging threats missed by other security layers
- Firewall Protection Supported: Remote Access Authentication, Intrusion Prevention, Malware Protection, Threat Protection, URL Filtering, Stateful Packet Filtering
- Encryption Standard: AES, 3DES
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Standard: 10/100/1000Base-T
- Wireless LAN: No
- Manageable: Yes
- Total Number of Ports: 8
- USB: Yes
- PoE (RJ-45) Port: No
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 8
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.