We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
As this access point takes greater advantage of the multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) features supported under the 802.11n standard, the number of radio transceivers per frequency band has increased. Using dual-band antenna port allows the access point to support these added transceivers while maintaining a reasonably low number of antenna connections.
- Mfr. Part #: AIR-ANT2524DW-R=
- Antenna has an articulated base that can be rotated 360 degrees at the connection point and from 0 to 90 degrees at its joint
- Application/Usage: Wireless Data Network
- Antenna Type: Dual-band dipole
- Compatible Cisco Aironet Series Wireless Access Points: 3600e, 1550
- Directivity: Omni-directional
- Frequency Band Type: UHF
- Frequency Band Type: SHF
- Frequency: 2.40 GHz to 2.50 GHz
- Frequency: 5.15 GHz to 5.85 GHz
- Antenna Gain: 4 dBi
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Number of Connectors: 1
- Connector Type: RP-TNC
- USB: No
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.