We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The Cisco IP Phone 7912G provides core business features and addresses the communication needs of a cubicle worker who conducts low to medium telephone traffic. The Cisco IP Phone 7912G offers four dynamic soft keys that guide a user through call features and functions. The graphic capability of the display provides a rich user experience by providing calling information and intuitive access to features. In addition, XML applications deliver impressive applications and network data to the Cisco IP Phone 7912G display. It supports an integrated Ethernet switch, providing LAN connectivity to a colocated PC.
In addition, the Cisco IP Phone 7912G supports inline power, which allows the phone to receive power over the LAN. This capability gives the network administrator centralized power control, translating into greater network availability. The combination of inline power and Ethernet switch support reduces cabling needs to a single wire to the desktop.
- The Cisco IP Phone 7912G is designed to be easy to use with conveniently placed features.
- Pixel-based display - A pixel-based display provides intuitive access to calling features.
- Four soft keys dynamically present calling options to the user. The scroll toggle bar allows easy movement through the displayed information.
- "Menu" key. This key allows users to quickly access information such as call logs and phone settings.
- The user can retrieve voice-mail messages.
- The user can display missed calls, outgoing calls that have been placed, and incoming calls that have been received.
- The user can set various preferences such as ring types and display contrast.
- "Hold" keyThis lighted key provides users a red visual indication that they have placed a call on hold.
- A volume-control toggle provides easy decibel-level adjustments of the handset and ringer.
- The handset is hearing-aid compatible (meets American Disabilities Act [ADA] requirements).
- A single-position foot stand provides optimum display viewing and comfortable use of buttons and keys. The foot stand can be removed to allow wall mounting via mounting holes located on the base of the phone.
- XML Applications can be delivered to the display
- Support of a single line or directory number
- Calling name and number display
- Call waiting, call foward, and call transfer
- Three-way calling (conference)
- On-hook dialing, predialing, and off-hook dialing
- Call hold
- Call monitor (speaker only, no microphone)
- Four speed dials configurable at the Cisco CallManager
- "Messages" soft key that allows access to voicemail messages
- Cisco Discovery Protocol
- Automatic IEEE 802.1q (virtual LAN [VLAN]) configuration
- G.711a, G.711u, and G.729ab audiocompression coders-decoders (codecs)
- Integrated Ethernet switch
- 10/100BASE-T Ethernet connection through an RJ-45 interface for LAN connectivity
- Software upgrade supported using a Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) server
- Voice activity detection, silence suppression, comfort-noise generation, and error concealment
- Provisioning of network parameters through Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
**NOTE: Power supply NOT included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.