We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The Cisco 7910G Unified IP Phone is a basic telephone designed primarily for common-use areas such as lobbies, break rooms, and hallways.
- 2x24 character LCD display
- 4 dedicated feature buttons - line, hold, transfer, and settings
- 6 feature access keys
- Does not include speakerphone but features on-hook dialing and call monitor mode
- Internal Cisco two-port Ethernet switch
- Volume control for ringer, handset, and call monitor
- Mute button for handset/headset
- G.711 and G.729a audio compression
- DHCP supported
- Powered by local 48VDC power supply (see accessory below) or power down the LAN by Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP)
- Compatible with CallManager version 3.0(5) or higher
- Spare/replacement phone without license
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.