We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The Cisco 5520 Wireless Controller provides centralized control, management, and troubleshooting for high-scale deployments in service provider and large campus deployments. It offers flexibility to support multiple deployment modes in the same controller: for example, centralized mode for campus, Cisco FlexConnect™ mode for lean branches managed over the WAN, and mesh (bridge) mode for deployments where full Ethernet cabling is unavailable. As a component of the Cisco Unified Wireless Network, this controller provides real-time communications between Cisco Aironet® access points, the Cisco Prime™ Infrastructure, and the Cisco Mobility Services Engine, and is interoperable with other Cisco controllers.
- Mfr. Part #: AIR-CT5520-50-K9
- Location-aware Bonjour and Chromcast support services advertised across a Layer 3 network at a user and device level
- Software-defined segmentation with Cisco TrustSec reduces access control list maintenance, complexity, and overhead
- Consolidate multiple controllers into one with a single point of touch
- Support centralized, distributed, and mesh deployments
- Deploy Cisco FlexConnect in sites with up to 100 access points in up to 1500 groups
- Sub-second failover for access point and client failover for uninterrupted application availability
- Dual-redundant Gigabit or 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Solid state device-based storage-no moving parts
- Optional redundant, hot-swappable power supply for no incremental system downtime
- Enhanced system uptime with fast system restarts
- Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11ac
- Frequency Band: 2.40 GHz
- Frequency Band: 5 GHz
- Ethernet Technology: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 2
- PoE (RJ-45) Port: No
- VGA: No
- HDMI: No
- USB: No
- Powerline: No
- Management Port: Yes
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.