We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
Network connections are the backbone of business connections. One of the Cisco Small Business Routers, the RV016 Virtual Private Network (VPN) Router super-charges your connectivity, supporting up to 16 wired and 100 off-site connections. The latter allows users to connect to your network with secure access to your files and intranet.
The RV016 comes with dual Internet ports that can serve as a fail safe system for 24/7 network up time or as a secondary connection to a separate Internet provider. In addition, up to five of the router's network ports can be reconfigured as such for a total of seven layers of redundancy and speed.
- 50 QuickVPN users and up to 100 IPSec tunnels for remote network access and/or to connect different RV016-based networks to one another
- Up to 10 users connecting via a Point-to-Point Tunneling protocol
- Separate Quality of Service (QoS) configurations for each of the RV016's individual LAN ports
- Up to 200Mbps of throughput per full-duplex LAN port
- 16-port 10/100 switch supports automatic medium dependent interface (MDI) and MDI crossover (MDI-X) and up to 200 Mbps of throughput per port
- 5 of the 16 ports can be configured as WAN/LAN ports
- Two dedicated WAN ports for load-balanced connectivity to the Internet
- Dynamic URL and email scanning through Trend Micro ProtectLink Gateway Security Service (optional)
- Full IP Security (IPsec) VPN capability using Data Encryption Standard (DES) and Triple DES (3DES) encryption
- Support for MD5 and SHA authentications algorithms
- Allows up to 100 simultaneous IPsec VPN tunnels
- Management via web, Simple Network
- Management Protocol (SNMP), and setup wizards for easy setup by administrators
- Bandwidth management capabilities for improved quality of service (QoS)
- Supports up to 50 QuickVPN users
**This is a special order item-all sales are final. Please allow a 1-3 week shipping lead time**
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.