We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
- Mfr. Part #: MVP410
- VoIP Gateway
- Number of Ports: 4
- 4 analog port for communication over an existing IP network or the Internet
- Ethernet connectivity and full IP compatibility with existing routers and WAN infrastructure
- Overhead voice paging to multiple locations within a facility, nearby or branch office buildings, or to remote locations
- Efficiently communicate company-wide emergency alerts or general announcements
- FXS/FXO connector on each port for direct connection to Bogen’s telephone paging interfaces
- Configuration and management using a Web browser or Microsoft Windows
- Utilizes the H.323 or SIP protocols to provide complete interoperability with other Internet telephony solutions
- Multi-port models provide contact closure Receive & Transmit in E&M mode
- Connects directly to telephone or PBX
- Single Port Protocol (SPP) allows the use of dynamic IP addresses
- Voice compression to 5.3K bps per call with support for multiple algorithms, including ITU G.723 and G.729
- Supports H.450 supplementary services to provide for call transfer, call forwarding, call hold, call waiting and name identification
- T.38 real-time fax relay for interoperability among other VoIP equipment
- PSTN fail-over automatically routes calls over the PSTN network if the IP network is down
- Minimum requirements: Ethernet network, WAN connection, IP addresses
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.