We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The Bogen Ambient Noise Sensor system is designed to monitor continuously changing ambient noise levels and electronically adjust the level of a page announcement and/or background music so intelligibility is maintained. The system consists of the control module (Model ANS501), a microphone module (ANS500M), and a power supply. The system ensures that page announcements and music are audible even during periods of high noise levels by continuously monitoring the ambient noise level through a microphone module located in the subject area and adjusting the paging signal level into the system's amplifier.
- Consists of an ANS501 control unit, an ANS500M microphone module, and a power supply
- Balanced input and output
- Unbalanced input and output
- Unbalanced stereo AUX inputs (summed mono)
- AUX inputs bypass gain control feature
- Remote defeat connections (to disable level boost)
- Automatically adjusts level of page announcements
- Run/Set mode switch
- ANS501 can be wired in between preamp and power amp or to amplifier insert jacks
- Maximum boost; activity threshold; relative gain; AUX input level; ramp speed; and ambient MIC input threshold controls
- Supports up to four microphones wired in parallel
- Microphone wire run can be up to 2,000 feet with no appreciable loss of signal
- Microphone module includes an adjustable mounting bracket for precise positioning
- Powered by a 12V wall-mounted power supply that operates from 120V AC
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.