We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
Mfr. Part #: TN2602AP (700261928, 203071)
The IP Media Resource 320 provides audio processing for the following types of calls:
- TDM-to-IP and IP-to-TDM - for example, a call from a 4602 IP telephone to a 6402 DCP telephone
- IP-to-IP - for example, a non-shuffle conference call
The TN2602AP IP Media Resource 320 circuit pack has two capacity options, both of which are determined by the license file installed on Communication Manager:
- 320 voice channels, considered the standard IP Media Resource 320
- 80 voice channels, considered the low-density IP Media Resource 320
TN2602AP Gateway Compatibility:
- The IP Media Resource 320 is compatible with the SCC1, MCC1, and G650 media gateways (G650 is preferred)
- Not supported in CMC1 and G600 media gateways
- Supported by Avaya Communications Manger R3.1 or higher
- Only two TN2602AP circuit packs are allowed per port network
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.