We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The Partner Messaging 7.0 is compatible with all ACS Releases and Partner Plus or Partner II systems release 3.1 or higher. The Partner Messaging Release 7.0 requires a 2 Port, 4 Port or a 6 Port Card. Expandable from 2-Ports to 4 or 6-Ports. Expands easily from 2 to 4 or 6-Ports for future growth and optimal performance.
The name or extension that a caller is being transferred to is announced when the Directory is used, from the Automated Attendant Service, and from the Voice Mail Service Provides a system-wide Directory List is automatically created and assigned to Submenu 99 and can be used as a playable directory Up to 4 customized Directory Lists can be created and assigned to a Submenu and be used as playable customized playable directories Multiple mailbox owners can send a copy of their messages to a single mailbox Phantom Mailbox programming allows multiple extensions to share the same destination mailbox.
- Partner Plus R3.1 or higher
- Partner II R3.1 or higher
- Partner Endeavor all releases
- Partner ACS all releases
Updated Features Include:
- Name Announce on Transfer When callers use the Dial-by-Name directory to transfer to an extension, the user's name will be announced prior to the call being transferred. The benefits are: - Eliminates user uncertainty for multiple name matches. - Announces name before user is transferred. - Name not recorded - System announces extension number
- Copy the Day Greeting to the Night Greeting To simplify system administration, the day greeting can be copied to the night greeting, eliminating the need to re-record
- Expanded Auto Attendant Announcement Time Announcements have been expanded from 2 minutes to 4 minutes
- Phantom Mailboxes This will enable a user to have a mailbox without having a physical location
- Auto Copy Mailboxes multiple origination mailboxes to a single destination mailbox
- Directory Sub-menu Generator Automatically generated from the Messaging R7 system, the system plays a list of all names and extension numbers as a sub-menu greeting. Up to 4 customized directory lists plus system wide list can be created
- New GUI Interface Software Simplifies Messaging programming and administration
- Messaging R7 Software Upgrade Kit A one-time PCMCIA card software upgrade kit to bring any PARTNER Messaging R1 or R6 to the latest Messaging R7. Includes a CD-Rom with all the speech files to support the Messaging R7 enhancements
- New Lucent Avaya Partner Messaging Release 7.0 Voice Mail has 200 Mailboxes with 6000 minutes (100 Hours) of storage
- Configure up to 200 subscribers with 100 hours of storage
- Easy Administration. Administer the Partner Messaging Module Release 7.0 through a phones system display telephone (Partner 18D, Partner 34D) or through your LAN using a Windows based PC and easy to use administration software
- Automated Attendant Service. Provides four Automated Attendants, each of which can answer different lines. You can create up to 99 announcements shared among all Automated Attendants. Caller can choose between two languages
- Submenu Service. Provides up to 99 submenus shared among all Automated Attendants for additional user selections. Dial By Name Directory. Users can easily locate the extension of their party with a dial by name directory
- Call Answer Service. Prompts caller to leave a message or transfer to another extension or transfer to a personal operator when the called party does not answer
- Service allows subscribers to listen to messages, delete messages, record a personal greeting, change their password, forward messages with comment to other mailboxes, set up outcalling to a list of pager and telephone numbers, listen to a caller leaving a message, create and send messages, create personal distribution lists, adjust playback volume while listening to messages, specify a personal operator, record a call, and specify messages as Priority, Private, or Return Request
- Mailbox Management Made Simple. Easily manage and administer your mailbox directly through a LAN connection and your PC's internet browser using it's www.messenger software
- Night Service. Provides after-hours service in addition to daytime service
**This item and all voice mail equipment are final sale.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.