We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The Avaya Definity TN790B is very similar to the TN790. The circuit pack is designed to handle errors that are associated with the EM-BUS and is required for use of the C-LAN (TN799) and NetPkt (TN794) circuit packs in R7 and later.
- Circuit packet level replacement for the TN786B/CPP1 combination
- Does not support a mezzanine board for memory expansion (no CPP1 circuit pack is used)
- Provides a performance increase over the TN 786B/CPP1 combination
- RISC processor at 40 MHZ includes all of the functions of the TN786B processor as well as providing an operating system base more common with R7r
- Diagnostics for the TN790 are enhanced over earlier systems
- Compatible with the processor interface circuit pack (TN765), the PACCON circuit pack (TN778), the NETCON circuit pack (TN777B), and the duplication interface circuit pack (TN772)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.