We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
Avaya Definity TN570D Expansion Interface.
- Provides interface between the TDM bus and packet bus, and fiber optic links interconnecting cabinets
- Used in a Port Network (PN) between a PN and another PN in a direct-connect system, and between a PN and an SNI in a switch node carrier in a CSS-connected system
- Provides control channel applications and time-slot interchanging between the PPN and EPNs
- Used when ISDN-BRI and/or ASAI is connected in an EPN
- Carries circuit-switched data, packet-switched data, network control, timing control, and DS1 control
- Communicates with the TN775B maintenance circuit pack in an EPN to send the EPN environmental and alarm status to the SPE
- Replaced by the TN2305 or TN2306 when an ATM switch replaced the CSS
- Used in an EPN that is supported by a Survivable Remote Processor (SRP)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.