We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
- Mfr. Part #: 7506TND02D-003
- Asynchronous full-duplex operation at data rates from 1200 bits per second (bps) to 57.6 kilobits per second (kbps) through an EIA-232-D interface.
- X.25 packet switched data communication including receipt of X.29 commands from a remote X.25 host for setting packet switched data parameters.
- Circuit switched data communication over 56 or 64 kbps facilities via industry standard V.120 rate adaption protocol.
- Circuit switched data communication over 64 kbps facilities via AT&T’s Digital Multiplexed Interface (DMI) Mode 2 or Mode 3 rate adaption protocols.
- A user friendly command interface with on-screen help, nine programmable named data memory numbers, and four programmable data option profiles.
- A standard AT command set interface for compatibility with applications which require this command format.
- Remote and local loopback tests.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.