We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The Avaya 9641G IP phone is a multi-line premium IP phone ideally suited for people who spend a considerable amount of time on the phone. It is a great option for knowledge workers, this 9641G model is especially useful for contact center agents. It simplifies access to greetings, in-queue call monitoring, and agent status updates. Plus, the Avaya 9641G has a color graphical display, larger touch screen, and high definition audio quality.
- Mfr. Part #: 700480627
- 5in Color Touchscreen Display
- Configurable line appearance/feature key buttons
- Capacitive touchscreen for high accuracy and light touch
- 4 position adjustable tilt display
- Permanently-labeled feature buttons include speaker, mute, headset, contacts, home, history, message, phone, forwarding, volume
- Separate volume levels in handset, speaker, ringer, and headset
- Red LEDs for speaker, mute, headset, message and history
- 24 administrative buttons with 5 lines displayed (configuration dependent)
- Wideband speakerphone and wideband audio
- 0-5 Softkeys
- Ergonomic hearing aid compatible handset supporting TTD acoustic coupler
- Message waiting indicator
- 360-degree visual alert for incoming calls and voicemail
- Rich, classic, alternate ringtones
- Reversible wedge stand for desktop or wall-mount use and dual-position flip stand
- Headset jack with EHS, supported by compatible headset vendors
- Integrated Bluetooth headset support (H.323 only)
- Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface
- Secondary Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface
- IEEE PoE 802.3af class 2 device
- Avaya Aura Communication Manager 6.x or greater (H.323) compatibility
- Compatible with Avaya Aura Communication Manager 6.x with Avaya Aura Session Manager 6.x
- Compatible with IP Office 8.1 or greater (H.323)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.