We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
- Mfr. Part #: 700426034
- 7 Lines & 29-Character Display
- Voicemail wih Message Indicator Light and built-in twenty minute storage time
- IP Based, LCD Display, Conference, Headset Jack, Transfer, Redial, Speakerphone, Hold, Mute, Volume Control, Programmable Buttons, Desk Mountable, Wall Mountable, Ethernet, Hearing Aid Compatible, PoE, VoIP
- Compatible with other 4610 and 4621 Quick Edition telephones within the Avaya one-X Quick Edition network
- Powered by 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) or by 1151 series local power supply (see accessory below)
- Requires G11 FXO or G20 BRI gateway for PSTN connectivity
- Also compatible with SIP -based (VoIP) service provider networks
- Condition: Refurbished
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.