We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
- Specifically made for navigator telephone users that answer many incoming calls, transfer callers, and monitor bridged appearances throughout the day
- Supports built-in button module functionality to provide simple one-touch access to bridged appearances, speed dials, and feature keys - 8 physical buttons with shift capability to 16
- Through its integrated web browser and application interface, the 9650 supports enhanced application such as LDAP corporate directories and integration with Microsoft Outlook Calendars
- LEDs built into buttons such as mute, message, and headset provide clear indication to the user
- Easy-to-use context driven menus with on-screen prompts
- High-resolution monochrome display
- Full-duplex speaker and wideband audio handset
- 4-way navigation cluster, 4 display soft keys
- Fixed features include message, phone, contacts, menu, call log, speaker, mute, headset, and volume control
- H.323 firmware (can also be loaded with SIP firmware)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.