We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The TP-260 UPCI SCBUS series supports a broad selection of voice processing related algorithms, including G.711, G.723.1 and G.729AB Vocoders, G.168-compliant echo cancellation, T.38 Real-time Fax over IP, as well as a wide selection of In-band and Out-band tone detection and generation. The TP-260 wide selection of TDM interfaces allows easy integration with other third party CTI blades. The E1/T1/J1 PSTN interface and wide range of supported telephony protocols provides TP-260 users a higher level of integration, saving back plane slot space, enabling higher density gateway platforms while reducing the costs per channel.
- Complete media gateway on a module
- Low to high channel density
- Concurrent toll quality voice and fax support
- Media gateway on a blade mode
- Wide range of PSTN signaling protocols
- Fast time-to-market
- Flexible and easy migration to VoIP networks
- Extensive VoIP experience
- 256 independent voice/fax/data ports
- VoIP packet streaming (RTP/RTCP)
- Standard control: MGCP (RFC 2705), MEGACO (H.248)
- Real-time Fax over IP/T.38
- On-board announcement support towards PSTN/TDM and IP
- Tone detection and generation (MF, DTMF, RFC 2833)
- PSTN signaling: CAS, ISDN PRI, and SS7
- SIGTRAN IUA, M2UA, M3UA over SCTP
- Media Gateway on a blade mode
- MVIP SCbus interface
- Management interfaces: SNMP, Web server
- On-board 10/100Base-T Network interface
- Next Generation Switches
- VoIP Access Gateways
- Trunking Gateways
- Enterprise Gateways
**This is a special order item, all sales are final. This item could take up to 2-3 weeks before shipping**
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.