We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
Lightning and power surges can permanently ruin your electronic equipment. Changes in voltage cause lockups and loss of work. The SurgeArrest Essential 6 Outlets 120V will protect your equipment from the threat of bad power.
- Mnfr. Part #: P6B
- Catastrophic Event Protection
- Noise Filtering
- Transformer Block Spacing
- Lightning and Surge Protection: To prevent damage to your equipment from electric power surges and spikes
- Data-line Protection: Protection of data lines (Ethernet, Coaxial and Phone lines) ensures complete protection of your equipment from surges. It is very important to protect your equipment from “back door” electric surges traveling through data lines, as they can be as damaging to your equipment as surges traveling over power lines
- Fail Safe Mode: Most other surge suppressors continue to let power through even after their circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to future surges. APC's SurgeArrest fail safe, which means that once the circuit of an APC SurgeArrest has been compromised the unit disconnects equipment from the power supply ensuring that no damaging surges reach your equipment
- Resettable circuit breaker: Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse
- Plug/Connector Type: NEMA 5-15P
- Receptacles: 6 x NEMA 5-15R
- Input Voltage: 120 V AC
- Output Voltage: 120 V AC
- Maximum Line Current: 15 A
- Maximum Surge Current: 20 kA
- Surge Energy Rating: 490 J
- Circuit Breaker: Yes
- Status Indicators: 1 x Building Wiring Fault / 1 x Overcurrent Detection / 1 x Protection Working
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 104°F (40°C)
- SurgeArrest Essential 6 Outlets 120V
- User Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.