We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
Smart-UPS On-Line provides high density, true double-conversion on-line power protection for servers, voice / data networks, medical labs, and light industrial applications. Capable of supporting loads from 1 to 20kVA in a rack/tower convertible form, the Smart-UPS On-Line is available from 2U to 12U.
- Mnfr. Part #: SRT3000RMXLA
- Avoids costly power problems by keeping your IT equipment and data protected and available. Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. The double conversion architecture provides tight voltage regulation, frequency regulation ,and zero transfer time to battery during power events
- Low operating and maintenance costs with proven reliability and intelligent battery management. Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn customers in advance of battery replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down
- Save time with easy and convenient remote accessibility. Network manageable via serial, USB or optional Ethernet. Includes Powerchute Network Shutdown Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown, and innovative energy management capabilities
- Peace of mind that comes with full equipment compatibility and reliability of a leader. Provides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry’s most rigorous standards
- Receptacles: 1 x NEMA L5-20R
- Receptacles: 1 x NEMA L5-30R
- Receptacles: 8 x NEMA 5-20R
- Load Capacity (VA): 3000 VA
- Load Capacity (Watt): 2700 W
- Input Voltage: 120 V AC
- Output Voltage: 120 V AC
- Maximum Battery Recharge Time: 3 Hour
- Smart-UPS SRT 3000VA RM 120V
- CD with software
- Documentation CD
- Installation guide
- Rack Mounting brackets
- Rack Mounting support rails
- USB cable
- Warranty card
**Note: This item is subject to additional handling charges**
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.