We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
APC Metered Rack Power Distribution Units (PDUs) provide active metering to enable energy optimization and circuit protection. User-defined alarm thresholds mitigate risk with real-time local and remote alerts to warn of potential circuit overloads. Metered Rack PDUs provide power utilization data to allow Data Center Managers to make informed decisions on load balancing and right sizing IT environments to lower total cost of ownership. Metered Rack PDUs include real power monitoring, a temperature/humidity sensor port, locking IEC receptacles, and ultra low profile circuit breakers. Users can access and configure Metered Rack PDUs through secure Web, SNMP, or Telnet Interfaces which are complimented by APC Centralized Management platforms using InfraStruxure Central, Operations, Capacity, and Energy Efficiency.
- Mfr. Part #: AP8841
- Local and web-based monitoring: Status available to customers both in the data center and remotely
- Local Current Monitoring Display: The aggregate current draw per power distribution unit is displayed on the unit via a digital display. The local digital display helps installers avoid overloaded circuits by providing a visible warning when the current draw is close to the maximum amperage draw of the strip
- Load indicator LED: Indicates overload and warning conditions based on the user-defined alarm thresholds. Alerts users of potential overloaded circuits
- Alarm Thresholds: Define alarm thresholds in order to avoid overloaded circuits. Network and visual alarms inform the user of possible problems
- Wide range of input and output connections: Product family includes a variety of input and output connections to distribute 120V, 208V, or 230V power to multiple outlets. Having a variety of inputs and outputs allow users to adapt to varying power requirements. APC offers units that bring up to 14.4kW using a single branch whip
- Protection Type: Overload Protection
- Input Connectors: 1 x power NEMA L6-30
- Output connectors: 36 x power IEC 60320 C13
- Output connectors: 6 x power IEC 60320 C19
- Output Voltage: 200 V AC
- Output Voltage: 208 V AC
- Management Protocols: SNMP, Telnet
- Placement: Rack
- Height: 70.5"
- Width: 2.2"
- Depth: 1.7"
- Weight (Approximate): 15.08 lb
- Designed for: AR3100, SUA5000RMI5U, SUA750IX38
**Note: This item is subject to additional handling charges**
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.