We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
An APC Back-UPS CS instantly switches your computer to emergency battery backup power and allows you to work through brief power outages or to shut down your system in the event of an extended outage. High-performance surge suppression protects your computer from electrical noise and damaging power surges, even lightning!
Back-UPS CS 350 Key Features:
- Mfr. Part #: BK350
- 210 Watts / 350 VA
- Input 120V / Output 120V
- Interface Port DB-9 RS-232, USB
- Battery failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Battery-protected and surge-only outlets: Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Serial Connectivity: Use any Home Automation network to monitor and control the S20 through its RS-232 serial port. For information on how to communicate with the S20, see APC's Application Note #102. Crestron and AMX installers should visit their respective websites for information on how to integrate the S20 into those networks.
- Hot-swappable batteries: Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Disconnected battery notification: Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Dataline Surge Protection: Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
- Automatic self-test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Audible Alarms: Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions.
- User-replaceable batteries: Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- USB Connectivity: Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
- Serial Connectivity: Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Transformer-block spaced outlets: Protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.
- Intelligent Battery Management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Safety-agency approved: Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment. UL, FCC, CE, C-Tick approvals.
- Lifetime data recovery warranty: Provides peace of mind by providing professional data recovery services in the event data is lost due to the failure of the unit.
- Battery replacement without tools: Allows quick, easy battery replacement.
- LED status indicators: Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.