We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
APC offers power cord (also known as jumper cord), which provide connector options to fulfill a variety of power requirements. Use these power cords to connect your equipment to an APC Rack-Mount power distribution unit (PDU)/outlet strip, MasterSwitch product, Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS), UPS or separate branch circuit.
- Mnfr. Part #: AP9870
- APC Power cable IEC 60320 C13 to IEC 60320 C14 for P/N: SMX3000RMHV2UNC, SUA2200RMXLI3U, SUA3000I, SUA3000R2IX322, SUA750IX38, SURT3000XLI/S
- Operating Environment: 0 to 45 °C
- Storage Temperature: -25 to 65 °C
- Operating Relative Humidity: 0 to 95 %
- Storage Relative Humidity: 0 to 95 %
- Operating Elevation: 0 to 10000 feet
- Storage Elevation: 0 to 50000 feet
- Voltage Rating: 250 V AC
- Cord Length: 8.20ft
- Weight (Approximate): 8 oz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.