We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
APC UPS Network Management Card allow for secure monitoring and control of an individual APC UPS via web browser, command line interface, or SNMP. Embedded technology provides exceptional reliability with notification features that inform you of problems as they occur.
- Mnfr. Part #: AP9631
- Remote Device Management: Enable management of your UPS by connecting it directly to the network
- Browser Accessible: View the user interface with a browser. Provides quick access from anywhere on a secure network
- Reboot Equipment Remotely: Saves dispatching technicians to remote locations
- Fault Notification: Real-time event notification minimizes response times to critical physical infrastructure situations. Enables IT Administrators to reduce mean time to repair, improve efficiency, and maximize uptime
- Enterprise Management System Compatible: Make device information available to your preferred enterprise management system by forwarding SNMP traps (events) across SNMPv1, SNMPv2 and SNMPv3 using the PowerNet MIB
- Integrates with InfraStruXure Central: An IT-ready, scalable monitoring system that collects, organizes, and distributes critical alerts, surveillance video and key information, providing a unified view of complex physical infrastructure environments from anywhere on the network.
- Flash Upgradeable Firmware: Install maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP.
- Notification: Be notified of problems to ensure crucial situations are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Standard Warranty: 2 Year Repair/Replace
- Compatibility: APC SmartSlot UPS, APC Smart UPS, APC Symmetra, APC Silcon units
- Proprietary Slot Type: SmartSlot
- Management: Data Logging
- Protocols: HTTP, SNMP, SSL, SSH, Telnet
- Network (RJ-45): Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 1
- Ethernet Technology: Ethernet
- UPS Network Management Card
- Software CD
- Temperature Sensor
- User Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.