We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
APC Switched Rack Power Distribution Units (PDUs) enable advanced, user-customizable power control and active monitoring. Remote outlet level controls allow power on/off functionality for power recycling to remotely reboot equipment and restrict unauthorized use of individual outlets. Power sequencing delays allow users to define the order in which to power up or down attached equipment. Avoid circuit overload during power recovery and extend uptime of critical equipment by prioritizing the load shedding.
- Mnfr. Part #: AP8932
- Remote Management Capabilities: Full-featured network management interfaces that provide standards-based management via Web, SNMP, and Telnet. Allows users to access, configure, and manage units from remote locations to save valuable time. Associated with this feature is the ability to quickly and easily upgrade the firmware via network download to installed units for future product enhancements
- Remote Individual Outlet Control: Remotely manage outlets so users can turn outlets off that are not in use (prevent overloads) or recycle power to locked-up equipment (minimize costly downtime and avoid travel time to equipment)
- Power Delays: Allows users to configure the sequence in which power is turned on or off for each outlet. This helps avoid in-rushes at start-up, which can cause overloaded circuits and dropped loads. Sequencing also allows users to predetermine which piece of equipment is turned on first so other equipment dependant on that unit will function properly
- Alarm Thresholds: Define alarm thresholds in order to avoid overloaded circuits. Network and visual alarms inform the user of possible problems
- Local Current Monitoring Display: The aggregate current draw per power distribution unit is displayed on the unit via a digital display. The local digital display helps installers avoid overloaded circuits by providing a visible warning when the current draw is close to the maximum amperage draw of the strip
- PDU Type: Switched
- Input Receptacles: NEMA L5-30P
- Output Receptacles: 24 x NEMA 5-20R
- Protection Type: Overload Protection
- Input Voltage: 120 V AC
- Output Voltage: 120 V AC
- Power Rating (VA): 2880 VA
- Input Current: 30 A
- Circuit Breaker: Yes
- Management: Web / SNMP / Telnet
**Note: This item is subject to additional handling charges**
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.