We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
APC Switched Rack Power Distribution Units (PDUs) enable advanced, user-customizable power control and active monitoring. Remote outlet level controls allow power on/off functionality for power cycling to remotely reboot equipment and restrict unauthorized use of individual outlets. Power sequencing time delays allow users to define the order in which to power up or down attached equipment to avoid circuit overload. Current metering provides real-time remote monitoring of connected loads with user-defined alarms to warn of potential circuit overloads. Users can access, configure, and control Switched Rack PDUs through secure Web, SNMP, Command Line Interface, or Telnet Interfaces which are complimented by APC Centralized Management platforms using StruxureWare Data Center Expert, Operations, Capacity, and Energy Efficiency. New AP8000 series Switched Rack PDUs include real power monitoring, a temperature/humidity sensor port, and locking IEC receptacles.
- Mfr. Part #: AP7911B
- Remote Management Capabilities: Full-featured network management interfaces that provide standards-based management via Web, SNMP, and Telnet. Allows users to access, configure, and manage units from remote locations to save valuable time. Associated with this feature is the ability to quickly and easily upgrade the firmware via network download to installed units for future product enhancements
- Remote Individual Outlet Control: Remotely manage outlets so users can turn outlets off that are not in use (prevent overloads) or recycle power to locked-up equipment (minimize costly downtime and avoid travel time to equipment)
- Power Delays: Allows users to configure the sequence in which power is turned on or off for each outlet. This helps avoid in-rushes at start-up, which can cause overloaded circuits and dropped loads. Sequencing also allows users to predetermine which piece of equipment is turned on first so other equipment dependant on that unit will function properly
- Alarm Thresholds: Define alarm thresholds in order to avoid overloaded circuits. Network and visual alarms inform the user of possible problems
- Local Current Monitoring Display: The aggregate current draw per power distribution unit is displayed on the unit via a digital display. The local digital display helps installers avoid overloaded circuits by providing a visible warning when the current draw is close to the maximum amperage draw of the strip
- PDU Type: Switched
- Input Receptacles: 1 x NEMA L6-30P
- Output Receptacles: 16 x IEC 60320 C13
- Input Voltage: 230 V AC
- Input Voltage Range: 200 V AC - 230 V AC
- Output Voltage: 208 V AC
- Input Current: 30 A
- Placement: Rack
- Rack Height: 2U
- Height: 3.5"
- Width: 17.5"
- Depth: 10"
- Weight (Approximate): 13.90 lb
- Rack PDU, Switched, 2U, 30A, 208V, (16)C13
- Documentation CD
- Installation Guide
- Rack Mounting Brackets
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.