We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
APC Metered Rack Power Distribution Units (PDUs) provide active metering to enable energy optimization and circuit protection. User-defined alarm thresholds mitigate risk with real-time local and remote alerts to warn of potential circuit overloads. Metered Rack PDUs provide power utilization data to allow Data Center Managers to make informed decisions on load balancing and right sizing IT environments to lower total cost of ownership.
- Mfr. Part #: AP7800B
- Local and web-based monitoring: Status available to customers both in the data center and remotely
- Local Current Monitoring Display: The aggregate current draw per power distribution unit is displayed on the unit via a digital display. The local digital display helps installers avoid overloaded circuits by providing a visible warning when the current draw is close to the maximum amperage draw of the strip
- Load indicator LED: Indicates overload and warning conditions based on the user-defined alarm thresholds. Alerts users of potential overloaded circuits
- Alarm Thresholds: Define alarm thresholds in order to avoid overloaded circuits. Network and visual alarms inform the user of possible problems
- Wide range of input and output connections: Product family includes a variety of input and output connections to distribute 120V, 208V, or 230V power to multiple outlets. Having a variety of inputs and outputs allow users to adapt to varying power requirements. APC offers units that bring up to 14.4kW using a single branch whip
- PDU Type: Metered
- Input Receptacles: NEMA 5-15P
- Output Receptacles: 8 x NEMA 5-15R
- Input Voltage: 120 V AC
- Output Voltage: 120 V AC
- Input Current: 15 A
- Rack PDU, Metered, 1U, 15A, 100/120V, (8) 5-15
- Cord Retention Brackets
- Installation Guide
- Rack Mounting Brackets
- User Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.