We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The Total Access 912 IP Business Gateway provides SIP-gateway functionality, a robust IP router, firewall and VPN functionality, and support for a number of analog and digital interfaces for existing phone equipment, or for the combination of an IP PBX and an analog fax, phones, or modem.
- Mnfr. Part #: 4212912L1
- Rugged metal case
- T1 network interface
- 12 FXS ports
- DSX-1 port
- 10/100 BaseT Ethernet
- IP Router
- Includes G.168 Echo Cancellation and support for G.711 and G.729a CODECs
- Supports VoIP applications using SIP
- Feature-rich ADTRAN Operating System (AOS)
- Carrier-class, cost-effective IP Business Gateway for integrated services such as VoIP
- Single Ethernet interface for data connectivity
- Voice Quality Monitoring (VQM) for enhanced Quality of Service (QoS)
- Quality of Service (QoS) for delay sensitive traffic like VoIP
- Command Line Interface (CLI) mimics industry de facto standard
- Dynamic bandwidth allocation affords more efficient utilization
- Standardized G.729a voice compression requires less bandwidth per voice call
- Condition: Refurbished
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.