We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The Total Access 908e Gen 3 IP Business Gateway for Ethernet and multi-T1 applications feature all the same robust routing and voice features of the previous generation (2nd Gen) IPBGs, along with new features and functions that enable cost effective, reliable IP service delivery.
- Mfr. Part #: 4243908F5
- Analog Voice: 8 FXS POTS via 50-pin Amphenol
- Digital Voice: PRI, T1 CAS Support, Signaling Methods: E&M Wink, E&M Immediate; Feature Group D, RJ-48C
- Qos: Low Latency and WFQ, Hierarchical QoS, DiffServ packet marking and recognition, Frame Relay Fragmentation, Traffic Monitoring (NetFlow 9)
- Ethernet Connectivity: Offers three Ethernet interfaces - One Gigabit, and two fast - for access the integrated router or LAN/WAN access
- Protocols: SIP, T1
- Seamless voice and data integration over VoIP-based network architectures
- Single, quad T1, Ethernet, and ADSL IADs
- Up to 24 analog POTS interfaces
- DSX-1 for PBX connectivity
- Compatible with industry-leading softswitches and call agents
- Dynamic bandwidth allocation affords more efficient utilization
- Standardized G.729a voice compression requires less bandwidth per voice call
- Integral full-featured IP router for data support and Internet access
- Stateful inspection firewall for network security
- Quality of Service (QoS) for delay sensitive traffic like VoIP
- Supports 802.1q Virtual LAN (VLAN) Trunking
- Voice Quality Monitoring (VQM)
- Command Line Interface (CLI) mimics industry de facto standard
- Network Address Translation (NAT) for IP address concealment
- Feature-rich ADTRAN Operating System (AOS)
- Rugged metal case
- Optional battery backup
- Industry-leading five-year warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.