We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The NetVanta 3205 is an access router designed for cost-effective Internet access, corporate Frame Relay, point-to-point connectivity, and Virtual Private Networking (VPN) for applications requiring bandwidth from 56k to dual-T1s. Residing in a 1U, rackmountable metal chassis, the NetVanta 3205 is a single platform that offers one interface slot and one 10/100Base-T Ethernet LAN port. The modular NetVanta 3205 will house a variety of Network Interface Modules (NIMs) and includes a Stateful Inspection Firewall, QoS for delay sensative traffic like VoIP, NAT and DHCP, and all managed with a familiar Command Line Interface (CLI).
- Mfr. Part #: 4200872L1
- Supports up to dual-T1s worth of bandwidth
- Interchangeable Network Interface Modules (NIMs): 56/64K, T1/FT1, T1/FT1 with DSX-1, Dual T1, E1/FE1, E1/FE1 with G.703, ADSL and Serial
- Stateful inspection firewall protects against Denial of Service (DoS) attacks
- QoS with Low Latency and Weighted Fair Queuing and DiffServ marking for delay sensitive traffic like VoIP
- PPP dial backup for disaster recovery scheme back to a PPP compliant device
- VLAN trunking allows routing between VLANs
- Built-in DSU/CSU protects circuit - Requires Option Module
- Supports BGP, OSPF, RIP, static routes, and bridging
- Network Address Translation (NAT/NAPT) conceals private IP addresses
- NAT-compatible SIP ALG
- Auto-sensing 10/100BaseT interface to accommodate mixed Ethernet environments
- Command Line Interface (CLI) which mimics de facto industry standard and a user-friendly web-GUI
- Optional DSX-1 interface available for voice connectivity to a PBX
- Optional Analog or ISDN BRI dial backup system prevents network downtime
- Optional VPN - 5 IPSec tunnels using DES/3DES/AES encryption
- Analog Modem module used for dial backup or remote management - Requires Option Module
- Industry-leading five-year warranty
- 1U - Rackmountable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.