We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The NetVanta® 3140 is a fixed-port, high-performance Ethernet router supporting converged access and high-quality voice services. It provides three routed, autosensing Gigabit Ethernet interfaces. This product is ideal for carrier-bundled service offerings, and enterprise class Internet access for secure, high-speed corporate connectivity. The NetVanta 3140 is available as either a desktop, or rack mountable platform.
- Mfr. Part #: 4700341F2
- NetVanta 3140 High-Performance Fixed Port Secure Access Ethernet Router with Enhanced Feature Pack
- Provides 3 routed, auto-sensing Gigabit Ethernet interfaces that can be either LAN or WAN facing
- Enhanced features include Voice Quality Monitoring (VQM) and Mean Opinion Score (MOS) prediction and IPSec VPN
- Ideal for carrier-bundled service offerings and enterprise-class Internet access for secure, high-speed corporate connectivity
- Optional Enterprise Session Border Control (eSBC) functionality
- Dynamic bandwidth allocation
- Operating system allows for support of static and default routes, demand and policy-based routing, and network convergence using protocols such as BGP, OSPF, RIP, and PIM Sparse Mode
- Total Ports: 4
- Ethernet-redundant WAN and LAN Ports: 3
- USB Ports: 1
- LEDs: Power Status, Port Status, USB
- Security: Statefull Inspection Firewall, DOS Protection, Access Control Lists, Packet Filtering, Multi-level Access Control, TACACS+, RADIUS AAA, SSH CLI and SSL GUI, Port Authentication (802.1x)
- 802.1Q VLAN Trunking
- QoS: Weighted Fair Queueing (WFQ), DiffServ, NetFlow9 Traffic Monitoring
- SIP ALG allows SIP-based device traffic to pass through the firewall
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.