We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The NetVanta 3140 desktop platform is a fixed-port, high-performance Ethernet router with Enhanced Feature Pack supporting converged access and high-quality voice services. It provides three routed, autosensing Gigabit Ethernet interfaces. This product is ideal for carrier-bundled service offerings, and enterprise class Internet access for secure, high-speed corporate connectivity.
- Mfr. Part #: 4700340F2
- Connectivity: 3 x Gigabit Ethernet Interfaces (WAN/LAN Support)
- Wireless Access Point (WAP): Wi-Fi Access Controller for centralized management of NetVanta Wireless Access Points (WAPs)
- VLAN: Supports 802.1q VLAN Trunking
- Firewall: Stateful Inspection Firewall
- VPN: IPSec Tunnel Mode: 500 Tunnels
- Quality of Service (QoS): DiffServ Packet Marking and Recognition
- Administration: Familiar Command Line Interface (CLI)
- High performance router with three Gigabit Ethernet interfaces
- Provides capability for Ethernet redundancy
- USB interface for integrated 3G/4G backup
- Optional eSBC functionality
- Voice Quality Monitoring (VQM) and Mean Opinion Score (MOS) prediction
- Utilizes standards-based routing protocols utilized by the widely deployed NetVanta Series
- IPv6 ready
- Compatible with industry leading softswitches and call agents
- Dynamic bandwidth allocation affords more efficient utilization
- Stateful inspection firewall for network security
- Optional IPSec Virtual Private Network (VPN) for secure corporate connectivity across the Internet
- Onboard hardware encryption accelerator
- Network Address Translation (NAT) for IP address concealment
- Feature-rich ADTRAN® Operating System (AOS)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.