We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The NBX V3000 Analog IP Telephony Solution, includes call management, NBX Voice Mail, four (4) analog FXO ports, one (1) analog FXS port and 15 NBX Group 2 Phone Licenses all in one easy-to-manage platform. The NBX V3000 solution manages all incoming and outgoing call traffic, embedded application hosting such as call detail reporting, gateway connectivity, and telephony adjunct connectors for MoH (3.5mm phone plug), and Paging (RJ11). Base package includes support for 250 NBX devices (expandable to 1,500 devices with additional device licenses and memory upgrade), support for 11 languages, and four (4) ports/400 hours of NBX Voice Mail.
- Mfr. Part #: 3C10600A
- Support for traditional voice and multimedia communications
- Embedded applications including voice messaging, auto-attendant, and call center software
- Interoperability with SIP-compliant devices, applications and endpoints
- Browser-based NBX NetSet management tool to ease system setup and maintenance
- Compliance with Section 508 of the United States Rehabilitation Act that regulates electronic and information technology accessibility for persons with disabilities
- Management options that include SYSLOG, SNMP, SNTP, NBX Multisite
- Backup Tool and NBX Dial Plan Editor
- Inclusion of 15 phone licenses with base system purchase
- Multilingual NBX NetSet end-user support for United States English, Latin American Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese and Italian
- Condition: Refurbished
- One (1) 10/100 uplink port
- One (1) system hard disk
- One (1) autosensing 110/220 V, 50/60 Hz AC power supply
- One (1) eight-foot power cord (country type must be specified on the order)
- Also includes one (1) port of the following applications: ConneXtions, pcXset, NBX Media Driver, Virtual Tie Line. Additional memory required to support SIP call control (3c10240)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.