We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The 3Com 3C10400B NBX Analog Adapter is a stand-alone unit with a single 10/100 Ethernet (FXS) port. It allows an analog and an Ethernet device to share the same Ethernet LAN cabling with the flexibility of being powered by a local power supply or via an IEEE 802.3af-compliant Power over Ethernet (PoE) power source. The ATA connects to the 3Com SuperStack 3 Switch 4400 PWR, 3Com IntelliJack switch, or any other PoE-compliant power source via an RJ-45 Ethernet connector.
- Mfr. Part #: 3C10400B
- Connects one analog device (such as standard or cordless phone, Group 3 fax, and external alert or bell) to the NBX 100 system
- Includes one standard RJ-11 port
- Includes a hub port to connect an additional Ethernet device, such as a printer, computer, or NBX set
- Supports switch-hook transfer services
- Includes one standard RJ-45 connection port
- Supported by NetSet administration utility and APX call coverage
- Condition: Refurbished
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.