We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The 3Com® NBX® Phone Power Module enables a prestandard NBX phone to receive Power over Ethernet forwarded from a 3Com Network Jack, IntelliJack™ switch or any IEEE 802.3af-compliant power source. It's a cost-saving option that preserves existing NBX networked telephony investments for customers who choose to adopt the latest Power over Ethernet technologies, including 3Com Network Jacks and IntelliJack™ products.
- Mfr. Part #: 3CNJVOIPMOD-NBX
- Converts the voltage and signal detection of the incoming 802.3af Power over Ethernet to match those required by an NBX phone
- Effortlessly integrates with power devices, such as uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) in the wiring closet
- Supports Category 5 or 5e Ethernet cabling without impacting the speed or quality of voice or data traffic
- Low-profile module installs easily under the NBX phone base or inside the NBX Wall Mount Bracket (3C10247)
- Condition: Refurbished
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.