We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The 3Com NBX 1102PE Business Phone (3C10281PE) provides a familiar, multiline phone set with easy-to-use, advanced features and functionality available at the push of a button. The NBX 1102PE phone is compliant to the new IEEE 802.3af draft standard for Power over Ethernet.
- Mfr. Part #: 3C10281PE, 1102PE
- Compliant to the new IEEE 802.3af draft standard for Power over Ethernet
- Built-in speakerphone with hands-free answer services and mute
- Two-line LCD display (2 line x 24 characters) with Caller ID support
- Preprogrammed services, including conference, transfer, redial, hold
- One-button access to voice messaging service (message retrieval)
- One-button call coverage forward to voice mail
- 10 Mbps shared Ethernet connectivity
- Hub port for connecting a computer to the LAN
- Volume control buttons
- 12 Programmable Buttons with LED
- 6 Programmable Buttons without LED
- 3 Soft-keys allowing you to access the internal directory, missed calls, answered calls, dialed calls, personal speed dials, and system speed dials.
- Auto-discovery provides easy installation and pain-free moves, adds, and changes
- Embedded DSP intelligence, programmable QoS, and compression mechanisms for business-quality voice clarity
- QoS support includes 802.1p and IP-ToS
- Operate as Layer 2 or Layer 3 (IP) device
- May be placed remotely for seamless telecommuter capabilities and to support remote call center agents
- Browser-based administration/training utility makes it simple to customize phones
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.