We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The 3Com NBX 2101B Basic Phone (3C10248B) offer affordable, simple, and powerful 10/100 Ethernet connectivity, with four dedicated feature buttons, three programmable buttons, and up to two call appearances. Two-line displays provide caller ID information and internal name directory access.
- Mfr. Part #: 3C10248B
- 10/100 Switched LAN Connection Port
- 10/100 Switched Device Uplink Port
- 3 Programmable Buttons
- 2-line x 24-character LCD Display
- 3 Soft-keys allowing you to access the internal directory, missed calls, answered calls, dialed calls, personal speed dials, and system speed dials.
- Auto-discovery provides easy installation and pain-free moves, adds, and changes
- Embedded DSP intelligence, programmable QoS, and compression mechanisms for business-quality voice clarity
- QoS support includes 802.1p and IP-ToS
- Operate as Layer 2 or Layer 3 (IP) device
- May be placed remotely for seamless telecommuter capabilities and to support remote call center agents
- Browser-based administration/training utility makes it simple to customize phones
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.