Learn More About The Nortel BCM - Business Communications Manager
The Nortel Business Communications Manager (BCM) system delivers small to medium-sized businesses and offices an exceptional converged voice and data solution, providing a choice between IP-enabled or pure-IP strategy. Leveraging existing Meridian, Norstar, and Communication Server 1000 investments, the Nortel BCM offers the features businesses of all sizes require like telephony, unified messaging, multimedia call center, interactive voice response, IP routing and data services such as firewall, wireless, and more.
Whether you run a small or large business, a reliable phone system that can handle your call volume and communication needs is vital to success. Your phone system enables you to connect with your customers and provides an easy way for them to reach you. Why not invest in a sensible platform that offers cost-effective convenience with advanced IP communications for both small and large businesses? The Nortel Business Communications Manager has different product lines to suit the needs of varying business sizes to help your business thrive. Enjoy benefits like increased productivity, improved mobility, support for easy expansion and growth, and much more with the Nortel BCM.
Learn everything you need to know about the Nortel Business Communication Manager here. You can find the key features of the Nortel BCM, along with information about different BCM product lines, and, for your convenience, a handy Nortel BCM Product Model Comparison Chart. Should you require more information, or if you have any questions regarding the Business Communications Manager system, please contact us 1-800-564-8045.
- Technology and small business: Why should you care?
- Business Communications Manager and Norstar: When convergence makes sense
Key Features & Benefits
- Cost-effective scalability from 10 to 200+ stations using a mix of digital and IP stations.
- Simplified network infrastructure cuts costs by connecting IP phones over the LAN wiring system, seamlessly extending features to multiple sites through IP connectivity and streamlining network management. IP trunking enables a business to optimize network bandwidth and reduce network costs.
- Redundancy options, including power, fans and hard-drive, automatically detect failures and switches over seamlessly without any loss of service. This optional feature provides protection where security and reliability are the key drivers to communications systems.
- Browser-based management simplifies installations, and provides an intuitive, wizards-based method of managing the network from any Web-enabled workstation.
- Unparalleled telephony features - with the most complete telephony feature offering for small sites, no business has to make compromises on how to process critical customer calls.
- Full suite of applications - including voice messaging, unified messaging, interactive voice response, multimedia call center and wireless, enable your business to streamline costs, be more productive, and better serve customers.
Explore the BCM Product Lines
Business Communications Manager 50 is an all-in-one, affordable platform for converged voice and data communications; ideal for small to medium businesses with 3 to 50 users. Business Communications Manager 50 provides advanced capabilities such as robust telephony features, voice messaging and unified messaging, IP networking, Internet access, contact centers, mobility solutions and IP telephony.
Business Communications Manager 200 is an all-in-one platform for the converged business communication needs of small to mid-sized business sites with 20 - 32 users.
Business Communications Manager 400 is an all-in-one platform for the converged business communication needs of SMBs or branch offices with 30 - 200 users.
See a side by side comparison of all the Nortel BCM models to assist you in your buying decision.
Request a Quote
Purchasing a Nortel BCM Phone System is easy. Simply fill out our free business phone system quote form and one of our sales agents will configure a phone system that will meet your company's needs.