We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The Viking model 40-IP Ceiling/Wall Speaker enables SIP endpoint paging and also allows for standard paging and background music via multicast. The speaker easily connects with a single CAT5/6 cable from your PoE switch. The night bell feature is programmable for time of day and day of week to enable loud ringing for after hour incoming calls. Its shallow depth allows the speaker to be conveniently mounted in a standard 2” x 4” stud wall or ceiling.
- Mfr. Part #: 40-IP
- PoE powered (class 3,<13 Watts)
- Paging prioritization
- Plays audio from multicast
- SIP endpoint or multicast group member
- Supports up to 10 multicast paging groups
- Blue paging status LED indicator
- SIP compliant (see product manual for compatible IP-PBX phone systems)
- Autoprovisioning via Viking programming software
- Built-in high efficiency 6 watt class D amplifier
- SIP /Multicast: SIP page, SIP page and zoned multicast stream, zoned multicast receive
- Support for access code to prevent unwanted SIP calls
- Line-level audio output for connecting to an external amplifier
- Network remote speaker volume control
- Can drive additional external analog speakers for greater coverage
- Mounting: Blind mounts into 9.5 hole, clearance requirement of 3.45 (87.3mm) above 1/2 gypsum board ceiling
- Heavy duty back box protects speaker and circuitry from plenum dust
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.