We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
Specifically Designed for telephone paging, the Bogen TPU series of telephone amplifiers offers a choice of rated power output from 15 to 250 watts. Input terminals are provided for a 600 Ohm balanced telephone line and background music source (FMR or TP30D), as well as a balanced low-impedance microphone in the TPU-100, TPU-60 and the TPU-35. The built in night ringer (except TPU-15A) sounds a tone through the paging system speakers when triggered by the external contact closure. Voice-activated circuity automatically mutes or fades music when paging.
Bogen models TPU35B, TPU60B, TPU100B, and TPU250 are wall-mounted telephone paging amplifiers rated at 35, 60, 100, and 250 watts, respectively. The TPU250 can also be rack-mounted. This group of TPU amplifiers permits paging from telephone and/or microphone.Music input through an RCA jack or screw terminals. Voice-activated, variable level, music mute with fade back after page. All the TPU amps in this group include a night ringer which sends an electronic ringing tone signal through all speakers, alerting personnel of incoming calls during non-business hours. Jacks are also provided to bridge two TPU amplifiers to double the number of inputs and outputs.
- 35, 60, 100, and 250-watt models
- Inputs for 600-ohm balanced telephone line, LO-Z balanced microphone, and background music
- Music input (RCA jack or screw terminals)
- Integral automatic level control (ALC) circuit for controlling pages made by persons with varying voice levels and paging techniques
- Page from telephone and/or microphone
- Signal-activated paging channel automatically mutes background music
- Adjustable background music muting level during a page
- Music gradually returns to its normal level after a page
- Aphex® Aural Exciter increases intelligibility, improves perceived loudness (with no increase in power), and reduces listener fatigue
- Separate controls for page volume, music volume, night ringer, music mute, and Aphex® Aural Exciter
- Bass and treble controls
- Built-in night ringer activated by contact closure or by 90V ring signal
- Balanced or unbalanced 16-ohm, 25V, 25VCT, and 70V outputs are available for the TPU35B/60B/100B models; 25V and 70V outputs are available on the TPU250
- VOX sensitivity level control eliminates transmission of background noise when paging from a telephone
- Thermal and electronic overload protection
- Jacks provided for bridging additional TPU amplifiers
- Brackets are attached for easy wall mounting;TPU250 can be rack-mounted
- TPU-B models can be rack-mounted with RPK82 kit
- Peak level indicator lights when amplifier is driven into clipping
- 120V AC, 60Hz power source
- UL and CSA listed
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.