We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The Intellinet PoE-Powered 5-Port Gigabit Switch with PoE Passthrough is designed to take power from a PoE switch and pass both data and electrical power to a number of PoE-compatible devices via standard Cat 5e or Cat 6 network cables. Equipped with five Gigabit Ethernet ports, this switch can power up to four wireless LAN access points and bridges, VoIP phones or IP video cameras, draw its own power from the PoE switch it is connected to, and deliver great network speeds. When you connect the PD port (port 1) to a PoE+ enabled IEEE 802.3af/at compliant PoE switch, the Intellinet PoE-Powered 5-Port Gigabit Switch uses some of the electric current to power itself and passes the available surplus power to up to four PoE edge devices, such as VoIP phones, allowing you to realize the full potential of each of the PSE ports in your data center.
- Receives power from a PoE injector or PoE switch and provides power to up to four PoE network devices
- Save time and money by delivering data and power via existing network cables
- 10/100/1000 auto-sensing ports automatically detect optimal network speeds
- IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant RJ45 PoE/PoE+ output ports
- Green Ethernet power-saving technology deactivates unused ports and adjusts power levels based on the cable length
- Can be powered via PoE or the included AC power adapter
- Total power budget of 68 watts when using AC power
- Total power budget of 26 watts when powered via PD input port
- Supports IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE devices (wireless access points, VoIP phones, IP cameras)
- Supports IEEE 802.3at/af detection and short circuit, overload and high-voltage protection
- All RJ45 ports with Auto-MDIX (auto uplink) support
- Store and forward switching architecture
- IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex
- Supports up to 2048 MAC address entries
- 256 kBytes buffer memory
- PoE-Powered 5-Port Gigabit Switch with PoE Passthrough
- Power Adapter
- Power Cable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.