We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
ESI 60IP Business Phone, in Gigabit Ethernet and 10/100 Ethernet versions
Provides the same great ESI phone capabilities as does the ESI 60D Business Phone, yet with the additional advantage of "one-wire" VoIP (voice over IP) telephony.
Works both locally (LAN) and remotely (WAN or Internet).
Uses either Power over Ethernet or regular AC power (Not Included), to maximize your connection convenience.
- Systems: IP Server 900; ESI Communications Servers [when IP-enabled2].
- Programmable keys: 48 [up to 168 with optional Expansion Consoles1 attached].
- VOICE MAIL key: dedicated.
- HELP key: (combo PROG/HELP); dedicated.
- Displays: Upper and lower, each with adjustable backlighting.
- Upper display is three-line, 56-character. Lower display (which shows settings of programmable feature keys) is 16-line, 13-character.
- Speakerphone: high-definition, full-duplex.
- Integrated headphone jack
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.