We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
Save installation time and money with PoE. The Intellinet 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Switch with SFP Combo Port passes both data and electrical power to a number of PoE-compatible devices via standard Cat5e or Cat6 network cables. Equipped with five Gigabit Ethernet ports – four of which are high-power PoE+ PSE ports – this switch can power wireless LAN access points and bridges, VoIP phones, IP video cameras and more while delivering network speeds of up to 1000 Mbps. The Intellinet 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Switch supports the IEEE 802.3at protocol and can inject up to 30 watts of power per port. IEEE802.3af- or IEEE802.3at-compliant devices attached to the switch require no additional power, which eliminates the time and expense of electrical rewiring and minimizes the unsightly clutter caused by power supplies and adapters in awkward places such as ceilings and walls. Any mix of PoE and non-PoE devices is supported, and thanks to its short circuit, overload and high-voltage protection function, your equipment is well-protected. More often than not, a network switch does not utilize all of its ports at all times. Normally, when a computer, notebook, network printer or other network device powers down, the switch continues to consume the same amount of power as if it were active. To overcome this waste of energy, the Intellinet 5-Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch employs the new energy-efficient IEEE 802.3az technology, which detects link status to all connected devices and reduces the power usage of ports that are not in use. To facilitate maximum network performance, the Intellinet switch adjusts power output based on the length of the network cable that is connected to a particular port. When things slow down, it automatically scales back power usage to conserve energy and save money. The Intellinet 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Switch is equipped with one 1-Gigabit combo port. Available as both an onboard RJ45 port and an optional SFP transceiver module slot, the Gigabit uplink port is ideal for connecting the switch to the network's backbone, a server or, perhaps, your video recording solution (NVR).
- Gigabit Uplink
- Provides power and data connection for up to four PoE network devices
- Save installation cost by delivering data and power over existing network cables
- Four 10/100/1000 Mbps IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant RJ45 PoE ports; one gigabit combo RJ45/SFP port
- IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant RJ45 PoE/PoE+ output ports
- Green Ethernet power-saving technology deactivates unused ports and adjusts power levels based on the cable length
- Power output up to 30 watts per port
- PoE power budget of 80 watts
- Supports IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE devices (wireless access points, VoIP phones, IP cameras)
- Supports IEEE 802.3at/af detection and short circuit, overload and high-voltage protection
- All RJ45 ports equipped with Auto-MDIX and auto-negotiation support
- Complies with the IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet EEE) specification
- Store and forward switching architecture
- 10 Gbps switch fabric
- Supports jumbo frames up to 9 kBytes
- IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex
- Fanless design ideal for silent operation
- Desktop-size metal case
- Certifications: FCC Class B, CE, IEC61000-4-2, IEC61000-4-4, IEC61000-4-5
- LEDs: Power, SFP, Link/activity, PoE, PoE Limit
- Power: External power adapter: 54 V, 1.67 A, input: 100 – 240 V AC, 50 – 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 90 watts (maximum)
- 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Switch with SFP Combo Port
- Quick Installation Guide
- Power Adapter
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.