We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The Intellinet 1-Port Gigabit High-Power PoE+ Extender Repeater, Model 560962, is designed to extend connection distances from a PoE source to an output device another 100 m (328 ft.) via Cat5e or Cat6 cable. You can cover even longer distances by cascading these extenders on a network. The PoE+ extender does not need any additional power supply, as it draws the power it needs from the PoE input. Simply connect the "PoE In" port with your PoE injector or PoE switch, and connect the "PoE Out" with the PoE device that you wish to connect; e.g., a VoIP phone or a PoE network camera. That's it. There is nothing to configure. It simply could not be any easier.
- Simple Installation
- Reduce Wiring Costs
- Power over Ethernet 802.3at Compliant
- Cascading Power
- Extends an existing PoE connection beyond the 100m (328-ft.) limit
- Saves time and money by delivering data and power via existing network cables
- Covers longer distances by cascading multiple PoE extenders (Model 560962) together
- Daisy-chain up to five PoE extenders for a distance of up to 600 m (1968 ft.)
- Supports 10/100/1000 Mbps data rates and delivers up to 25 W to a connected PoE device
- PoE awareness ensures that power is only sent to IEEE 802.3af/at-compliant devices, non-PoE devices only receive data
- Requires no additional power supply; draws the power directly from the PoE input
- Compatible to IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant PoE injectors and PoE switches (PSE)
- Compatible to IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant powered devices (PD)
- LEDs for PoE and data
- Fanless design ideal for silent operation
- Compact metal case
- Mounting holes for wall mounting
- ATTENTION: Not compatible to 16-Port Fast Ethernet PoE+ Switch model 560849
- Gigabit High-Power PoE+ Extender Repeater
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.