We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The Intel X710-T4 network adapter delivers four ports of wire-speed 10GbE over CAT6A cabling, and is backwards compatible to 1GbE and 100MB. Experience the data transfer speed of 10 GBps with your server and this 10 gigabit ethernet card.
Migration to 10GbE is dramatically simplified with backward compatibility for existing network infrastructure. Auto-negotiation between 100 Mb/s, 1GbE, and 10GbE provides the necessary backwards compatibility that you may require for a smooth transition and easy migration to 10GbE. 10GBASE-T switches can now be affordably added at any time to experience the full benefits of 10GbE.
Intel Ethernet 700 Series Network Adapters are the foundation for server connectivity, providing broad interoperability, critical performance optimizations, and increased agility for Telecommunications, Cloud, and Enterprise IT network solutions.
- Standard CAT 6a cabling with four RJ45 connectors for maximum system density
- Backwards compatible with existing 100BASE-T and 1000BASE-T networks
- Uses host interface PCI Express (PCIe) v3.0, x8
- Network Virtualization offloads including VXLAN, GENEVE, NVGRE, MPLS, and VXLAN-GPE with Network Service Headers (NSH)
- Intel Ethernet Flow Director for hardware based application traffic steering
- Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK) optimized for efficient packet processing
- Excellent small packet performance for network appliances and Network Functions Virtualization (NFV)
- Intelligent offloads to enable high performance on servers with Intel Xeon Processors
- I/O virtualization innovations for maximum performance in a virtualized server
- Data protocols: 10 Gigabit Ethernet, iSCSI, NFS, SMB
- Data transfer rate: 10Gbps, 1Gbps
- Interface Type: PCI Express 3.0 x8
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 4
- Twisted Pair Cable Standard: Category 6A
- Form Factor: Plug-in Card (low profile)
- Device Supported: Server
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.