We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The Intel X550T2 Ethernet Converged Network Adapter is the lowest cost way to deploy 10 Gigabit in your server or data center today. The Intel X550 uses low cost CAT6 and CAT6a cabling. Chances are this cabling already exists in your current infrastructure.
With 10GBASE-T, migration to 10 GbE is dramatically simplified with backward compatibility for your existing GbE network infrastructure. Install an X550 adapter into a server and the auto-negotiation between 1 GbE and 10 GbE provides the necessary backwards compatibility that most customers require for a smooth transition and easy migration to 10 GbE. When time and budget allows, 10GBASE-T switches can be added any time to experience the full benefits of 10 GbE.
10GBASE-T uses the copper twisted-pair cables that are very familiar to IT professionals today. It is all you know and love about 1000BASE-T. The knowledge, training, and investment in BASE-T are preserved. 10GBASE-T is the easiest and most versatile 10 GbE interface that can be deployed anywhere in your data center. Its flexible reach from 1 meter to 100 meters supports the latest network architectures including Top of Rack (ToR), Middle of Row (MoR), and End of Row (EoR).
- Low-cost, low-power, 10-GbE performance for the entire data center
- Intel's 10GBASE-T controller with integrated MAC and PHY
- Standard CAT 6a cabling with RJ-45 connectors
- Backward compatibility with existing 1000BASE-T networks simplifies the transition to 10 GbE
- Unified networking delivering LAN, iSCSI and FCoE in one low-cost CNA
- Flexible I/O virtualization for port partitioning and Quality of Service
- Host Interface: PCI Express 3.0 x16
- Total Number of Ports: 2
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 2
- Ports: 10Gb Ethernet x 2
- Cabling Type: Ethernet 10GBase-T
- Form Factor: Plug-in Card
- Data Link Protocol: 10 GigE, FCoE, iSCSI
- Data Transfer Rate: 10 Gbps
- Capacity QoS virtual ports: up to 64 ¦ VLAN tags: up to 4096
- Network / Transport Protocol: TCP/IP, UDP/IP, IPSec, iSCSI, SMB, NFS, SCTP
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.