We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
The Grandstream GXE5024 is based on SIP standard and offers an integrated solution for unified voice, data, fax, and video communications for the sub-50 seat business making it a direct competitor to Asterisk, trixbox and SwitchVox. The GXE5024 VoIP appliance integrates a number of key functions in a single stylish and compact 26.5cmx17.5cmx4cm form factor: SIP server supporting up to 100 extensions and 50 simultaneous calls per system, high performance data router with dual 10M/100M network ports and integrated PoE 802.3af, 4 or 8-port PSTN FXO trunk gateway, 2 telephone/FAX FXS ports with lifeline capability in case of power outage, virtually unlimited SIP trunking accounts, fax termination server that automatically converts incoming faxes into PDF files for email delivery or secure storage, unified messaging for voice mail up to 120 hours, fax mail up to 10,000 fax pages, and video mail up to 4 hours, session border controller for automated NAT traversal, and up to 4 conference bridges that allows up to 20 concurrent participants.
- Mfr. Part #: GXE5024
- Integrated high performance data router with advanced voice/video QoS support Integrated legacy PSTN trunks, analog phone/FAX ports and unlimited SIP trunk options
- Integrated session border controller SBC for NAT/firewall traversal and secure telecommuting
- Integrated conference bridges that allow any combination of IP or PSTN calls using any codecsbuilt-in transcoding
- Unified messaging including voicemail-to-email, fax-to-email and video-to-email pending
- Power and network failure survivability and recovery; Integrated PoE 802.3af
- Support true and local emergency call routing in all circumstances
- Automated detection and provisioning of IP phones, video phones, ATA and other endpoints for easy deployment
- Rich PBX features such as presence, shared line appearance, call park and pickup, call queue, ACD, intercom and paging, ring group, customizable auto attendant and IVR, personal music-on-hold, branch office system peering
- Hardware accelerated encryption engine to ensure strongest security protection using SRTP and TLS
- Personal Web portal to manage individual phone/call setting, personal greeting, new or saved voice/fax/video messages for each extension user
- Flexible dial plan, call routing and call recording pending
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.