We exclusively offer FedEx Ground Shipping for all your purchases with Startechtel.com. We promise speedy delivery, offering FedEx shipping, and getting your orders out the door as fast as possible (usually same day). We primarily ship using FedEx Ground service, however we reserve the right to ship any other standard (or other) method. Business-day standard shipping orders placed by 2:00 pm PST usually ship the same day.
Covid-19 & Returns: Due to Covid-19, certain manufacturers we carry are no longer accepting returns on their products until further notice and they are only offering replacements if an item is not working. Please feel free to contact us via phone or email to confirm the return policy on any item you might be interested in before purchasing on our website.
Designed to support organizations with up to 24 employees, the UC320W offers business-class calling and messaging with full key system and small private branch exchange (PBX) features. The system is flexible enough to support a wide choice of Cisco SPA Series IP phones, and includes integrated wireless networking. The UC320W was designed with the small business owner in mind, providing all the features you need.
- Voicemail and automated attendant
- Voice to email notification
- Support for Cisco SPA300 and SPA500 Series IP Phones
- Support for up to 12 public switched telephone network (PSTN) lines (FXO)
- Includes licenses for up to 24 phones (maximum 9 analog phones/fax)
- Embedded state-of-the-art, web-based configuration utility included
Powerful Data Networking:
- 4-port Gigabit Ethernet (1000 Mbps) switch with VLAN support, to connect devices or expand
- Gigabit Ethernet WAN port to connect to the Internet
- Built-in 802.11b/g/n wireless access point allows for data networking and Cisco SPA525G2 wireless desktop phone support
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.